Terms of ServiceLast updated: July 4, 2022
Welcome to MORNINGMATE!
MORNINGMATE is a cloud-based project management tool(Developed and supplied by MADRAS CHECK UK. LTD. product vendor, located in Seoul, South Korea. And MORNINGMATE, Inc. is a contracted/designated service operator) which supports higher level of team collaboration in various fields. *Please note that using our application programs are restricted in South Korea.
These Terms of Service outline the rules and regulations for the use of MORNINGMATE's website (https://morningmate.com), and any other related websites which served by MADRAS CHECK UK. LTD. and the use of all the application programs on PC, Tablet Computer, and Mobile, provided by MADRAS CHECK UK. LTD. (All together, or individually, the “Service”)
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refer to you, the person or group or company who have access to all the services of MORNINGMATE and compliant to this Terms of Service. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refer to Product vendor(MADRAS CHECK UK. LTD.) and the Service operator(MORNINGMATE, Inc.) itself. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the clients and ourselves. Any use of the terminology above or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
MADRAS CHECK UK. LTD. has the right to update and change these Terms of Service, and violation of any of the terms in here may result in the termination of your account.
Basic Account Terms
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account name and password(Sign-in information), including but not limited to the restriction of access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password. Please read below terms about this.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete your sign-up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your own account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Your sign-in may only be used by one single person; sharing a single account sign-in by multiple people is not permitted in any situations. You may create separate accounts for as many people as you want to use our service together.
- You are responsible for all posted contents and activities that occur under your own account(In this case, account means business/group account; not a personal account), even when contents are posted by others who have their own separate sign-ins under your account.
- You may not use the service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws.
- You must be a human. Accounts which registered by automated methods such as “bots” are not permitted.
We shall not be hold responsible for any contents that appear on your accounts. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your account pages. No link(s) should appear on any websites that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violations. Please check below “Hyperlinking”.
Unless otherwise stated, both MADRAS CHECK UK. LTD. and service operator(MORNINGMATE, Inc.) own the intellectual property rights for all materials on “MORNINGMATE”, such as software; application programs and websites interfaces and designs, texts, editorial materials, informational texts, photographs, illustrations, audio and video materials, artworks, graphic materials, names, logos, trademarks and service marks(except the customer data), and any related works and technologies on the services. All these intellectual property rights are reserved. (Please note that except these property rights above, product distributorship, service ownership, and some global marketing materials are own by MADRAS CHECK UK. LTD.)
Please read carefully and be aware of the terms below.
You must not:
- Republish materials or information from MORNINGMATE
- Sell, rent or sub-license accounts or materials from MORNINGMATE
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy unique materials from MORNINGMATE
- Redistribute contents from MORNINGMATE
Parts of our websites offer an opportunity to users to post and exchange their opinions and information in certain areas. MADRAS CHECK UK. LTD. may monitor but does not filter, edit, re-publish, or strictly review any comments prior to the presence on the websites and application programs. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of MADRAS CHECK UK. LTD. and its agents and/or affiliates and the licensor. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their own personal views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, MADRAS CHECK UK. LTD. and its product licensor shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on the websites.
However, MADRAS CHECK UK. LTD. reserves the right to monitor some comments and to remove any comments which can be considered “inappropriate”, “offensive” or “cause violation” of these Terms of Service.
Once again, you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our websites and applications and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments must not invade any intellectual property rights, including a copyright, patent or trademarks of MORNINGMATE and any other third parties;
- The comments must not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
The following organizations may post a link on our websites without prior approval.
- Government agencies;
- Government agencies;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our websites in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our websites.
These organizations may link to our websites, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumers and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing public charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of MORNINGMATE; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our websites as follows:
- By use of the product; brand name(MORNINGMATE); or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our websites being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linked party’s site.
No use of MORNINGMATE's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement through us.
Our service is basically operated through a paid subscription basis(“Subscription”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis(“Billing cycle”). Billing cycles are set on a monthly or yearly basis. A valid payment information, including credit card numbers and billing address are required to process the payment for your service subscription.
You must provide us your accurate and complete billing information including full legal name, address, state, zip code, contacts, and other valid payment method information. Please read terms below to get basic ideas about payment, refund, and changing service plans.
- New users can enjoy our full-service for free for 30 days. After 30 days free trial, you will be asked to make a paid subscription on our pricing page. If you decide not to make a payment, your account will automatically be blocked unless you make a subscription. Screens are blurred on this case, and you may not use the services you had before. (You will not have free trials, if you are a guest user and you can use the service for free without subscription)
- For any upgrade or downgrade in service plans, will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Downgrading your service may cause the loss of some features or capacities of your service account. MADRAS CHECK UK. LTD. does not accept any liability for such loss. (Basically, after free trial of the full-service, you can still downgrade even if you take full amount of storages. In this case, you will not be able to upload additional files anymore, and you may need to purchase some extra storages. Please visit our website https://www.MORNINGMATE.team and go to the pricing page to learn more about this.)
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States(federal or state) taxes. Where required, The Company will collect those taxes on behalf of taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities.
If you have any questions about payment, please contact us at support@MORNINGMATE.team
You may cancel your subscription either through your online account management page or by contacting us(support@MORNINGMATE.team). Basically, if you decide to not make a paid subscription after the end of 30 days free trial, your account will automatically be blocked, and you will never be charged. However, you can upgrade your account at any time you want.
Refund requests for subscriptions may be considered by a case-by-case basis. Please read below terms for specific refund information.
Example of full refund:
- If you were just charged for your next month bill, but you want to cancel it before using, we would consider to refund the full amount before the new(next) month get started.
- If you forgot to cancel the subscription a few months ago, and you have not used MORNINGMATE since then, we will give you the refund for a few back months. (We will track and check your actual usage to figure it out)
Example of partial refund or credits we would offer:
- If you forgot to cancel the service a year ago, and there is been some activities on your account since then, we will review your account usages and will figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If we had extended downtime(Multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month), we will issue a partial credit(service credit) to your account.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We try to keep our Services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot fully guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services. And some uploads and other functionality in our Service may not occur in real time.
You agree that you are making use of our Services at your own risk, and that they are being provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all express or implied warranties, Terms of Service including, but not limited to, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses(including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, other intangible losses, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- The content you provide(directly or indirectly) using the Services;
- Your use of or your inability to use our Services;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our Services;
- Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
You will indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Terms of Service, your improper use of our Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
Change in these Terms of Service
We may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the amended terms on our website and application. Our right to amend these Terms of Service includes the right to modify, add to, or remove terms in the Terms of Service. We will provide you 30 days' notice by posting the amended terms and notify you by email. Your continued access or use of our Services constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms. We may also ask you to acknowledge your acceptance of the Terms of Service through an electronic click-through.
We always do not want our customers feel bad from our services. If you are ever unsatisfied with our services, for any reason, please feel free to contact our support team (support@MORNINGMATE.team) and we will be glad to take care of you.